MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone contacted the police or DA yet?

This whole deal reminds me of the Ty Cheng fiasco oven on M1911 forum. http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=38732&page=58

Perhaps it would be instructive to view that group buy thread for ideas on how we can resolve this fiasco of ours. In the Ty Cheng deal everyone eventually got their magazines they paid.

i will be when I get back from vacation. It would be best if it is all presented at once.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PayPal contacted me today to open a case for getting a refund back. Initially they turned it down and said only if enough people have the same concern would they consider opening the complaint.

I paid with CC through PayPal so I'll get my money back one way or another if at least through my CC who is amazingly courteous with these requests.

Good luck to everyone else!
Prepare to have your account locked, and your funds frozen, as soon as PayPal finds out that you paid for gun-related items. They have done this to many people.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I say order was placed I mean placed and paid for. I never place orders and don't pay...doesn't make sense...

I think we all new what I meant...

Like I said I like Les and I hope it was a total mistake!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I say order was placed I mean placed and paid for. I never place orders and don't pay...doesn't make sense...

I think we all new what I meant...

Like I said I like Les and I hope it was a total mistake!

Maybe he had a credit line with MEGA? Possibly that line dried up or the order exceeded that line?

It appears he had a credit line with Rogio Arsenal and defaulted on his payment to them.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he had a credit line with MEGA? Possibly that line dried up or the order exceeded that line?

It appears he had a credit line with Rogio Arsenal and defaulted on his payment to them.

He very well could have, but if that was the case he should have paid that credit line off when he got paid. If he had that credit line he could have placed the order w/o the funds and we could have paid when they came in also.

So in other words if he did have a credit line we all gave him a $15,000 no interest cash loan for the last 6-7 months (whatever it is).

OK i'm getting off my soap box! No more BS out of me:patriot:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are the odds that we'll all end up with the stuff we ordered? I am thinking of ordering my LPKs from somewhere else, but I really don't need 2 extra ones if this goes through.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say about -15%.

Although I am thinking about putting my lower for sale in the classifieds if any one wants to buy it. I will be asking $50.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think one way or the other we will get something...surely!

I don't see how we could let him get away with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom