MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you paid with PayPal, why don't you file a claim with them and get your money back??? i've done it many times with idiots on ebay that have tried to scam me.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole fiasco is almost 2 years old now, plus I think I may have sent money over Paypal as a gift instead of for merchandise, which makes filing a dispute irrelevant.

It's not like eBay, unfortunately.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paid with a check, still havent received my LPK's. I have already built 2 guns with other LPK's instead of waiting on him. The only time I get pissed off and remember this is when I click on this thread. Looks like nothing is going to happen and this thread is a bad reminder, sadly. lol

Stoked

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did small claims here in BA last year. It costs approximately $60 to file and $60 for the guy to serve the recipient. Be sure to take plenty of documentation for proof and you'll be good. When they called our name my wife started laying out all the paperwork in front of the judge. He looked at the other guy and said "How are you going to dispute this?" The other guy tried to play the "I'm a member of the Tulsa PD" card. The judge shut him down quick and we won. Plenty of supporting documentation will win it for you. Luckily my wife is a paralegal, so it was no work for me.

Be ready to sit for a while. They run all the business & quick and dirty issues first and then they do individuals. Also if/when you win and he doesn't pay within the time allotted, you can go back to court and charge interest on the money he owes. I want to say 1.5% a month is the max.

Good luck to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom