MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Les has had plenty of time to take care of this. Lets do what ever we can I have already filed a complaint with BBB.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well there it is. POOF!! there went my hopes.

Hey Les, If you're following this post... I'll take any merchandise you have in stock that I can use!!!

MAN UP!! and at least contact us.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really hoping that this clears itself up. Les is a good guy and this seems uncharacteristic of him. I mean, heck, the first time I bought from him, he was very accommodating and worked around my schedule. Gave me some great advice as well.

That being said, I think even he understands that business is business. Given the amount of people involved in these group buys, if we have no choice, then shoot, we have no choice. I have not been as hurried about getting my LPKs in because I'm still waiting on my uppers, but I'm starting to see people get LPKs from internet retailers at normal prices. I think the entire reason Les started the GB initially was because us average joes were having a hard time getting anything that wasn't jacked up beyond MSRP.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to thinking about it and i guess those of us that paid cash are pretty much screwed. The only proof i have that I paid was CHMA4501 was with me when i paid.

I would trade him for something he had in stock and even give him full value or more for it to help him out. Hell i would wait 6 more months for him to get back on his feet. Personally i would just like to see him address the situation and say listen guys heres what happened.

I cant stop wondering was the money in his bank account and his wife wiped him out when she left? If so ill go after her legally for the money. The crappy part is until he tells what happened we have no idea of what to even think.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to thinking about it and i guess those of us that paid cash are pretty much screwed. The only proof i have that I paid was CHMA4501 was with me when i paid.

I would trade him for something he had in stock and even give him full value or more for it to help him out. Hell i would wait 6 more months for him to get back on his feet. Personally i would just like to see him address the situation and say listen guys heres what happened.

I cant stop wondering was the money in his bank account and his wife wiped him out when she left? If so ill go after her legally for the money. The crappy part is until he tells what happened we have no idea of what to even think.

I agree there are other things I could use if he has them in stock that we could work out for my $$$, another problem we will have with this buy is some of sold our lowers to other members before we knew what was up, so do we A. pay them back and go after what we actually paid or B. let them join the case as if they purchased from Les?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom