MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called and left him a message. I understand that people have personal problems, but they should not affect their business dealings.

izahuh

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The total I came up with from the original list comes to the sum of just under 15K....I think we would ALL be more then understanding if he actually participated on what was going on....rather then through interpration of others and his supposed intent.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw Les at the gun show a few weeks back. He told me about his personal problems and the loss of his very good friend TJ. He seemed depressed. Maybe he is embarrassed about all this. I don't know, just speculating. He actually gave me a new PMAG. I don't think he is intentionaly trying to screw anyone. Over the past year I've talked to him several times, he's not that type. It maybe that the money and/or his busines got tied up in the divorce. I can see that happening. But he really needs to contact someone he knows.
Just my two cents.

Thats basically what im thinking. I hung out and BS'd with him for 2 hours and i dont think he would screw anyone i never once got any type of feeling of anything but good stuff from him. Just reading on here everything he has been through in like a months time i feel for the guy. One of the reasons i would just like to see him jump on here and say ok heres whats up can you guys work with me because i would be more then willing to do whatever i can to help him. Hes one of those guys that you just get the feeling is an all around good dude and theres got to be an explanation. I just hope he can see that and let us know.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well good guys do bad deals too....

if he is OKCFD he has more riding on this then some money he owes people, he can not only be facing criminal complaints but also loose his job....

i don't want to see this happen... i just want my LPK or my money back....

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
last I saw him he looked a little stressed out. (a little more than normal :D)

Les, give me a call if you want to talk. I havent judged you, nor will I.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone thought of filing a complaint with the BBB? Its not severe enough to ruin him, but it might light a fire under his butt if he sees people are getting serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom