1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

My 10/22 blew up today.

Discussion in 'Rimfire Weapons' started by HoLeChit, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Timmy59

Timmy59 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    @TheDoubleD that almost makes me wish for a gopher invasion, but the few we have here make the yard and mowing tough enough.. The pup has knocked 3 down with the recent rains.. That looked fun enough that someone could sponsor a gopher hunt and collect a bit of change $ Almost carnival like shooting, quick action pop ups..:thumb:

2. HoLeChit

HoLeChit Semper Fidelis

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I’m pretty sure I read your martini renovation thread somewhere on the internet a while back. Good stuff. I need to mess with my 17HM2 a little more, picked up a barrel for my CZ457, but only shot it once. Think I had a bad batch of old eley ammo.

3. TheDoubleD

TheDoubleD Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    It is posted over on British Militaria Forum on the Gunsmithing Board. Sadly no longer has any photo's in it. My Photo host got wiped out by the Cloud fire in France a while back. I lost over 8,000 picture posted over 20 years on the internet.

4. TheDoubleD

TheDoubleD Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Did you get some of the Eley with the neck cracks? It didn't shot bad, the necks just cracked when fired. A few rounds of that no problem, but a couple of hundred would erode the chamber.

I had a CZ in 17HM2. It shot well, but not as good as the Martini's. Sold it on.

5. TheDoubleD

TheDoubleD Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I thought i lost this picture in the Cloud Fire. Here is my picture that was published in the Hornady Catalog of the Headshot wasp
    wasp.jpg

dennishoddy likes this.