My baby girl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations on the Beautiful girl man. I'll tell you what its been a whole different ball game with my daughter 1yr old compared to my son 3yrs old now. They are awesome and i would do anything for them. Kids are great but man they can be a pain sometimes.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations on the Beautiful girl man. I'll tell you what its been a whole different ball game with my daughter 1yr old compared to my son 3yrs old now. They are awesome and i would do anything for them. Kids are great but man they can be a pain sometimes.

Amen to that! My daughter is a completely different kid than my son who is 2 years older. Those girls know how to manipulate every situation to their benefit from an early age!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both your kids are good lookin. They must get that from their mother. Your pictures are always fantastic. It's some talent you got there. I am glad you are so inclined to share it with us. Congratulations brother.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amen to that! My daughter is a completely different kid than my son who is 2 years older. Those girls know how to manipulate every situation to their benefit from an early age!

And how!

Little one just turned 4 years old. We'll have another in a couple of years, the missus wants another girl. I'm not sure I could handle 3 girls, 2 is hard enough as it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom