Never have to go to Dong's again!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddlstang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's funny. The bad part is that was when I worked for Tulsa county and the owner was at that time a reserve. They screwed me over on a rifle that would not fire and would not stand behind it at all. I guess there are too many customers out there they can afford to do that.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear you have a new source of reloading stuff. I hope they are adequately capitalized. I expect most of the new startups to fold within the first eighteen months to two years. Some of them won't last until next March. Two reasons. Lots of new businesses fail, and many of the new gunstores were started with the expectation that the panic buying we saw over the last several months would continue.

Having spread cheer to all, OKC will trade you Gunworld, two outfielders, a designated hitter, and three cheerleaders for Dongs.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went in last week to see what was going on. Had a good visit with Matt and bought a RCBS powder measure stand that I've been looking for for several months.

Great place and lots or reloading supplies. I'll go back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom