Never have to go to Dong's again!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get it. I have been shopping in Dongs for 20+ years and never had any issues. I like to shop there, most of the time they have my reloading supplies in stock.

I was OKC on Saturday and found Gun World, wow is all I could say WOW. Talk about over priced.

Didn't Dong's have a $20,000.00 FN Scar about 9 months ago during the craze? That seems a bit overpriced to me.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't Dong's have a $20,000.00 FN Scar about 9 months ago during the craze? That seems a bit overpriced to me.

They may have. I don't go to there shop once another more like every 4-5 months. I Buy powder, primers, and bullets in bulk.

I have only ever but one pistol for Them and it was my wife's Kimber. So I didn't see there prices on the FN SCAR. If I would have seen it, then it would have probably got my attention.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerry's is pretty nice. I happened by it on their first day open and have gone back a couple times. They are very friendly, but their prices are a bit high compared to what I'm used to paying for bulk.

As for Dongs... Been in about 3 times in 8 years. Never bought anything. Ridiculous prices and no chance to gouge missed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom