Never have to go to Dong's again!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been in there once just a couple months ago. I will be going back whenever I make it to Tulsa. It was great that he showed me how to turn my 223 brass into 300 BlkOut. I think it is a great store and hope they can keep open.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear you have a new source of reloading stuff. I hope they are adequately capitalized. I expect most of the new startups to fold within the first eighteen months to two years. Some of them won't last until next March. Two reasons. Lots of new businesses fail, and many of the new gunstores were started with the expectation that the panic buying we saw over the last several months would continue.

Having spread cheer to all, OKC will trade you Gunworld, two outfielders, a designated hitter, and three cheerleaders for Dongs.

First round picks?

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear you have a new source of reloading stuff. I hope they are adequately capitalized. I expect most of the new startups to fold within the first eighteen months to two years. Some of them won't last until next March. Two reasons. Lots of new businesses fail, and many of the new gunstores were started with the expectation that the panic buying we saw over the last several months would continue.

Having spread cheer to all, OKC will trade you Gunworld, two outfielders, a designated hitter, and three cheerleaders for Dongs.

Will the cheerleaders have green shoes?

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get it. I have been shopping in Dongs for 20+ years and never had any issues. I like to shop there, most of the time they have my reloading supplies in stock.

I was OKC on Saturday and found Gun World, wow is all I could say WOW. Talk about over priced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom