Never seen one of these before.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruger carbine in 44 mag.
Are they worth having?

Yes! For the love of all things good and Holy, Yes!

know anything about them?
No. But if I did - I would know that I want one!

I've never seen one, held one, or even knew it existed

Me neither, for if I had, I would be able to tell you about how great that it surely is....

I want one!
Truer words have never been spoken...

[Broken External Image]

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is on the rack at R & S Gun Services on Broadway in Moore if anyone wants to go and look at it/buy it before I go and do something I don't need to. I've got other projects on the table.

I'd sure like to shoot one though. Hopefully I can resist. A quick google and I'm seeing prices as low as 650$ and going as high at 1200$. I should have taken pics.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is on the rack at R & S Gun Services on Broadway in Moore if anyone wants to go and look at it/buy it before I go and do something I don't need to. I've got other projects on the table.

I'd sure like to shoot one though. Hopefully I can resist. A quick google and I'm seeing prices as low as 650$ and going as high at 1200$. I should have taken pics.

I'm headed to OKC in the AM. If its still there, its mine.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one. its my 2nd favorite rifle. its an oversized 10/22. 16.5" barrel, 5 round tube fed mag. Does 2162 fps on the chrony with 240gr handloads on top of 25 or 30 grains of h110. MoBoost has shot it he called it a mini 45/70.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Got my thermos, lawn chair and fart sack, headed to R&S to camp out by the door......................................................... :laugh6:

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy it if you have the coin. I almost bought one last year for similar price but didn't want to over-extend myself at the time. I regret not overextending myself!!!

I have been trying to find out if these will shoot the ultra hot Buffalo Bore 340gr +P+ hardcast loads. Anyone know?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
111 N Broadway St, Moore
(405) 799-4867

There were folks coming in and out while I was there.....might want to call before a long trip. If he puts it back for you, then it won't get sniped while you're driving.

I'll be there around 10 am with a buddy.
After his appointment, I'll be there.

UPdate ahead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom