New Mexico weapon carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be advised that you cannot carry into any restaraunt that sells alcohol, irregardless to the percentage of sales. Also, leave your BUG at home, you can only carry one gun. Depending on where your going, be cautious of Indian land, you have to have permission from the tribe to carry on any Indian land.

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be advised that you cannot carry into any restaraunt that sells alcohol, irregardless to the percentage of sales. Also, leave your BUG at home, you can only carry one gun. Depending on where your going, be cautious of Indian land, you have to have permission from the tribe to carry on any Indian land.

Correct me if I'm wrong but their law says you can't carry into a place with a liquor license but restaurant is fine.

"a restaurant licensed to sell only beer and wine that derives no less than sixty percent of its
annual gross receipts from the sale of food for consumption on the premises, unless the
restaurant has a sign posted, in a conspicuous location at each public entrance, prohibiting
the carrying of firearms, or the person is verbally instructed by the owner or manager that
the carrying of a firearm is not permitted in the restaurant"

If that is wrong I would appreciate the statute that clarifies it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom