NEW Spike Lower Group Buy - $77 / Lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked mine up today and since i already had everything around for weeks waiting on it i just couldn't help myself and built it when i got home. Internals are as follows and the rest you can see
-KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin
-DPMS Chrome trigger
-JP 3.5 springs
-Cut speed hammer

ai133.photobucket.com_albums_q49_ImplodedMindZ_guns_DSCN1503.jpg

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I hate the name resemblance but I definitely didn't buy it for that. I have a tac star grip on my other ar and it has a different angle than normal grips, a bit steeper, and I like that on the tacstar. Has a plug for batteries or whatever else and for the price you can't get a grip and enhanced trigger guard made by say magpul that looks this seamless.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I hate the name resemblance but I definitely didn't buy it for that. I have a tac star grip on my other ar and it has a different angle than normal grips, a bit steeper, and I like that on the tacstar. Has a plug for batteries or whatever else and for the price you can't get a grip and enhanced trigger guard made by say magpul that looks this seamless.

It's not a bad lookin grip... the swell on it looks a little different... and like i said, it would be really handy to have if you ever broke one of the ears off..

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the update link since I am in Australia Wall. I have a Starks on my last build and love it.

Glad we could get everyone a great deal on these lowers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom