NEW TIME for OKC Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike, Do you have anything with the raw times and penalties for each stage? I personally lost track of how many no-shoots I had.

I would like to see the breakdown as well fir my performance or lack thereof analysis.

Not that I am complaining but how come it takes a week to post the scores? I am guessing there is no internet connection at the range for uploading or emailing excel files? I know John updates the website which I am sure causes some of the delay.

Would it be possible to bring a flash drive and save a copy of tbe scores at the range after the match?

Once again I'm not complaining I'm just curious as to how the process works.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I do bring a flash drive and have no control over when the website is updated. If you all would like to run the match, have at it. I have the breakdown but with all the complaining about timing, I am not going to post it. I will send you your times Chris, because you asked and didn't *****. Jesse, guess at yours. I am done running the matches. Good luck.

I run these with very little help. I get one or two people that promise to come out and either don't or help with 5 Target stands and then ******** the rest of the time. And then you have the balls to complain about the scores not being posted immediately? Scott parks is the only one who helps setup and tear down.

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike,

I know that everyone here very much enjoyed the match last weekend, and would hate to see these types of matches do anything but grow in participation/popularity. When something is well-run it becomes very easy to lose sight of how much work goes into it. We know that the scores being posted on the web was out of your hands...not that it was ever a big deal.

I used to be involved pretty heavily in auto racing, and did a lot of organizing. It seems like the better job you do, the more thankless it becomes. This should be a heads-up to everyone to offer help whenever it is needed to ease the load that comes with running something like this.

I think I can speak for Jesse when I say that he was probably asking what he asked to see if he could offer a way to ease the your work load for the next one.

I also hope I can speak for everyone else here when when I say we can all stand to step up a little bit more by pitching in and help to ensure that matches like this continue. I know I would be glad to help whenever I can.

You are a good man, and you did a great job.

Thank you so much for your hard work,

Chris

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope none of my posts were perceived as bitching because it certainly wasn't my intention.

I'd really like to get more involved with helping setup and whatnot. Mainly because there are some really solid people putting these matches on that I'd like to make buddies with. But crap happens and I have to deal with it.

Personally I thought the match went just fine. Hotter hell, but as far as what Mr. Pinto had control over I thought it was great.

So Mike you can tack on my thanks to those others that have already spoken up.

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike -

That last match was by far the toughest match I have ever shot. I really appreciate you putting these on. You are definitely helping me find my limitations. I wish I lived closer so I could help you set up. If you find me a good job in OKC, I'll guarantee you that I'll be there in the mornings. :)

Austin

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that I am complaining but how come it takes a week to post the scores...

Once again I'm not complaining I'm just curious as to how the process works.
Jesse, guess at yours.

I guess that I had 2 Mikes and 3 no shoots? Did I guess right?

I am sorry if I pissed in your cheerios this morning Mikey!

If you stop running these awesome matches I will personally break into your house and piss on all of your guns! "We want you on that wall, we need you on that wall!"

I'll call you tomorrow to talk.

With Love,
Jesse

Latest posts

Top Bottom