New Truck Project 68 F100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stillhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fix the surface rust and repaint it. If I can get the original paint matched and mixed I'll do that, otherwise going for a nice Satin Black low gloss.

From there original idea was a 390 with a c6 mild build into the 390. But I may have an amazing deal lined out on a 460 instead.

It has the 300 straight 6 right now not running.

I might change the gears in the rear but have no idea yet what ones are under it.

DONT touch that perfectly aged paint job on a truck with a straight body! Fixed up trucks with straight bodies, clean interiors and naturaly aged finishes are just too cool!

SteveT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just picked up a 1975 F100 and have a 1965 F250. Gonna start work on the F100 here in a few months when it cools down a little. Its got the 360 and C6. The F250 has the 352 and NP405 4 speed.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DONT touch that perfectly aged paint job on a truck with a straight body! Fixed up trucks with straight bodies, clean interiors and naturaly aged finishes are just too cool!

nope, it needs to look a lot better than it does. To me I see that and see all the neglect it went through. The interior is far from a clean status - could use a new dash and the arm rests by the door handles need replaced.

needs chopped and channeled and bag'd.

definitely not. Now had you said this truck needs to lift the front wheels I'd agree

I just picked up a 1975 F100 and have a 1965 F250. Gonna start work on the F100 here in a few months when it cools down a little. Its got the 360 and C6. The F250 has the 352 and NP405 4 speed.

that is awesome...I'm waiting on word on one of a few setups and hoping to know by Sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom