New Truck Project 68 F100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be interested in that 300 when you pull it. Those motors are bulletproof, figuratively speaking.

so long as I don't come across any major or noticeable issues with it I will keep ya in mind. I hadn't noticed anything yet - but I know it needs a rebuild if nothing else due to age and how long since it last ran

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me know if you are looking for some parts. I have a couple of 67-79 f-100s i haven't filled with bullet holes yet.

you are about to become my new best friend...as I need the knob/switch for headlights if ya got one - good linkage (one of my wipers is broken off) and an uncracked dash (doubt I'll ever find). I know those for now. I know the arm rest on the doors I won't find in better shape than mine.

and a good pedal assembly (or at least gas pedal) but that isn't as important right now.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 67 SWB Ford that I am working on and have bought a 68 LWB Ranger for parts. I will have lots left if you are looking for anything. I know the LWB is not going to be used and it has a factory saddle tank in frame with filler in side of bed. Let me know what you are looking for and I will check to see if I have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom