No More Wilson Combat @ H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You think he might be biased since he is sponsored by Wilson? Im just saying.

Just curious if the two H&H employees here can provide an example where they put 80K+ rounds through their Ed Brown? Sponsored or not that's what Eric put through his Wilson. I tend to listen to guys that put a number of rounds downrange to see what or what does not break. Just sayin.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious if the two H&H employees here can provide an example where they put 80K+ rounds through their Ed Brown?

Let's not get into a pissing match on which is better. Both are wonderful examples of JMBs artful design.

As Hoov said, simply, Wilson and H&H are going different directions. It has nothing to do with which gun is better. Selling Wilson products was very lucrative for us. I still consider the rep my friend. There are no ill feelings. I will not air the issues between Wilson and H&H, nor will I badmouth them.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's not get into a pissing match on which is better. Both are wonderful examples of JMBs artful design.

As Hoov said, simply, Wilson and H&H are going different directions. It has nothing to do with which gun is better. Selling Wilson products was very lucrative for us. I still consider the rep my friend. There are no ill feelings. I will not air the issues between Wilson and H&H, nor will I badmouth them.

No pissing match intended, I was just providing that there's definately a foundation for what you say is Eric's bias. Glad to see the clarification for the change finally came out.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think he might be biased since he is sponsored by Wilson? Im just saying.

No pissing match intended, I was just providing that there's definately a foundation for what you say is Eric's bias.

It's all cool...

But...I didn't say Eric was biased...I asked a question. He's a Wilson sponsored shooter...so, he is paid (with product) to be promote their product indirectly.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But...I didn't say Eric was biased...I asked a question. He's a Wilson sponsored shooter...so, he is paid (with product) to be promote their product indirectly.

Lets be honest here, it was implied. :D Yes he's sponsored but like I said.... I'm sure it was nice to have an high round count example like that around to answer any questions on quality.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets be honest here, it was implied. :D Yes he's sponsored but like I said.... I'm sure it was nice to have an high round count example like that around to answer any questions on quality.

In fairness, do you think a guy who buys a Wilson at a store gets the same gun Eric gets?

I'd doubt it but I've been wrong before.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom