Nobody is buying s**t these days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those in the stock market, going to be a good time to buy soon! Today is going to be a massive selloff adding to Friday. DOW futures -2.92%, S&P futures -4.42%, Nasdaq -5.82%, Gold -2.33%, Crude Oil -1.5%. Hang onto your hats!!

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_8314.jpeg

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the same individual on Armslist message me three separate times about the same gun asking if it was available. I replied every single time yes still for sale and never heard anything back. Oh well I guess he was just checking to see if I still had it.

Then, you have your lowballers. Don't hit me with an offer of 67% of my asking price GTFO.

ParrotPirate

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the same individual on Armslist message me three separate times about the same gun asking if it was available. I replied every single time yes still for sale and never heard anything back. Oh well I guess he was just checking to see if I still had it.

Then, you have your lowballers. Don't hit me with an offer of 67% of my asking price GTFO.
Im pretty sure the reason they ask “is it still available” is because they are hoping you will respond with “sure is, text me at XXX if you want to meet up.” Then they take your phone number and sell it to someone who will then try to target you with gun-related marketing and/or scams. It’s the same principle as ghost calls where they call you just to see if someone picks up so they know if a number actually belongs to a human.

Latest posts

Top Bottom