Nobody is buying s**t these days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold a Ruger MKIII with a tacsol upper on it to a member this week for $425. Could I have sold it for more? Probably, but it put some cash in my pocket fir a gun I hadn't fired in a few years and, more importantly, a smile on his face. Deals are out there for both buyers and sellers. Just takes timing.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im going to try and sell things that I just cant seem to get rid of just to add to my cash stash which is for a higher end red dot for my shorty 556. I dont know how we acquire so much crap over the years but when I move, probably in a year, Im going to have to get rid of a lot more stuff…. But Biden hasnt made it easy. Taxes suck and I hope Ukraine enjoys all of our money, at least someone will 🤢

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that is a two way street, from my perspective I see a lot of used items listed for retail or more than retail. It seems like folks are trying to make up for the bad economy by over charging on there merchandise. I am a buyer and not a seller most days but I can't bring myself to over pay.

I think that is a two way street, from my perspective I see a lot of used items listed for retail or more than retail. It seems like folks are trying to make up for the bad economy by over charging on there merchandise. I am a buyer and not a seller most days but I can't bring myself to over pay.
Finding ads from over 1976 and trying to say it's current and you can buy them new in box for that price on top of claiming you are a expert Colt collector of over 40 years isn't you being coerced into overpaying.
Next time you decide to be a jerk and screen shot an ad on here to message through another group make sure to blur your pic and screen name.

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finding ads from over 1976 and trying to say it's current and you can buy them new in box for that price on top of claiming you are a expert Colt collector of over 40 years isn't you being coerced into overpaying.
Next time you decide to be a jerk and screen shot an ad on here to message through another group make sure to blur your pic and screen name.
What are you talking about?

Almost Jack Burton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know exactly what I'm talking about Bonn Scotty. Don't feign ignorance. You constantly send ridiculous offers to people, claim to be an expert in this or that then get twisted when people put in in check then you try to offend and then block them. That's why you have been booted from at least 3 other groups.

Almost Jack Burton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok since Sushi & Pistols is taking issue with .y statement and wanting to meet man to man for character assassination as he put it on the dm.
Here's where my comment comes from
He goes by Bonn Scotty on the fb groups he was constantly called out and kicked for being rude and sending low ball offers.
My experience with comes from when I had a Colt trooper listed here and elsewhere.
My price was listed at what local gun shops told me they would list for minus 100.00.
He seen the ad here took a screen shot of it messaged me on fb claiming he could buy one new in box for 750.00 it was an old ad on top of a totally different model. After he claimed to be a collector with over 50 years in the game he tried to tell me my Colt archive information was wrong and Colt reused serial numbers after I told him he was wrong. His responses devolved into petty childish tantrum like responses same as his dms on here have today.
I don't want anyone to side , my whole point was don't sling mud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom