Not only was the opening ceremonies for the Paris Olympics weird, but.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HERE IS THE CONTACT INFO PROVIDED BY THIS PRIEST IN THE VIDEO.
He also mentioned to contact NBC here in the states

709,030 views Jul 28, 2024
Contact the International Olympic Committee (IOC): By phone (international): 011 41 21 621 61 11 E-mail: [email protected] Contact them through their website: www.olympics.com/ioc/contact-us Write to them at: Maison Olympique 1007 Lausanne SwitzerlandIn his homily during Mass today (7/28/24) at the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy, Fr. Chris Alar, MIC, talks about the controversy surrounding the Olympic Opening Ceremony, what happened and what you can do.
I submitted my displeasure to the ioc through email.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t was OC and glad I didn’t. I will watch the sports I’m interested in because I support our athletes and those from all b over the world who put v their heart and soul into chasing their dreams. I just wish the EOC and elites that run things would support their debauchery without trying to shove it down our throats. When the commercials come on we just mute the volume since we stream, or check one of the other live comp going on.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on the way you see it. I think there was a lot more people ok with that than with the Paris 2024 based on reactions of those from around the world.
Well, a lot of the media was pretty down on the changes in Germany. Media seems OK with Paris 2024.
Any chance the agenda's the same?

Latest posts

Top Bottom