Not only was the opening ceremonies for the Paris Olympics weird, but.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t see it but I saw this on fartbook. Thinking maybe one had something to do with the other.
View attachment 497495
There was also the golden calf of idol worship in one of the scenes and the pale horse of the apocalypse with a lone rider bringing the Olympic Flag into the stadium.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How so? Because we tuned in to what is typically a patriotic beautiful ceremony of the nations walking into the games and got a degenerate drag show instead?
Fawk the Olympics committee and NBC.
I feel sorry for the athletes but we have no choice but to boycott the games to send a message.
That message is get back to sports and keep your stupid socially woke standards to your slimy bedrooms and away from our kids.
How will they know you’re not tuning in?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Four methods of data collection are used to survey broadcast audiences: interviews, diaries, meters, and scanning and modelling. Research companies use different methodologies, depending on where (and when) media is used and the cost of data collection.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think some of you are insane, lol.
1722121800702.png

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How so? Because we tuned in to what is typically a patriotic beautiful ceremony of the nations walking into the games and got a degenerate drag show instead?
Fawk the Olympics committee and NBC.
I feel sorry for the athletes but we have no choice but to boycott the games to send a message.
That message is get back to sports and keep your stupid socially woke standards to your slimy bedrooms and away from our kids.
The more tendency to look to be offended by everything. It’s beyond old and all sides do it. So boycot the Olympics because of France doing something questionable to some. As though an omnipresent and omnipotent being needs to be defended. Where were all the complaints about the Simpson. Sopranos and the hundreds of other parodies of a freaking painting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom