Not only was the opening ceremonies for the Paris Olympics weird, but.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As though an omnipresent and omnipotent being needs to be defended.
Yes
1722134111288.png

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more tendency to look to be offended by everything. It’s beyond old and all sides do it. So boycot the Olympics because of France doing something questionable to some. As though an omnipresent and omnipotent being needs to be defended. Where were all the complaints about the Simpson. Sopranos and the hundreds of other parodies of a freaking painting?
Sorry bro but I disagree. Getting blindsided by that stuff with my grandchildren watching ain't cool.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry bro but I disagree. Getting blindsided by that stuff with my grandchildren watching ain't cool.
It’s an opportunity for you to talk to them. People have a right to do stupid crap. People have a right to be snowflakes. You owe it to your grand children to teach them to be neither.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s an opportunity for you to talk to them. People have a right to do stupid crap. People have a right to be snowflakes. You owe it to your grand children to teach them to be neither.
I can appreciate that.....that's why we had a good talk about why I turned the channel.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more tendency to look to be offended by everything. It’s beyond old and all sides do it. So boycot the Olympics because of France doing something questionable to some. As though an omnipresent and omnipotent being needs to be defended. Where were all the complaints about the Simpson. Sopranos and the hundreds of other parodies of a freaking painting?
I don't watch any of that bullshat either. Get back to pure sports and I'll be good to go. Fawk NBC and the olympic committe, and lets include fawk france.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How will they know you’re not tuning in?
TV ratings. All modern smart TV's communicate back to whomever wants to pay to gather information. Your smart TV may even be watching your front room with a hidden camera. There are lots of internet links out there that show how to detect them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom