Not only was the opening ceremonies for the Paris Olympics weird, but.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the transgenders and queers were out in droves. We usually watch the Olympics but this year we’ll pass. They are forcing this perversion on us. I wasn’t going to start a discussion but some of you feel the same way the wife and I do.
It is satanic and evil. What was once good is now bad and what was wrong is now right.
It's ridiculous that this depravity is allowed to any semi public setting, all of a sudden it's cool to be mentally ill and God forbid you speak to them that way. 10yrs ago if you showed up to work dressed like a drag queen, they're calling mental health and you're getting a forced medicated vacation lmao.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SPIN AGAIN! Those trying to paint Christians as ignorant or explain this away as anything less than openly mocking the religion of 2.4 billion people are wrong. From the organizers themselves, this was NOT a depiction of another Greek celebration. Saying they meant no disrespect shows just how far out of touch with reality these folks really are.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/w...sw0sEUSwG2v1skrLSY_aem_eyBoWIg10ug-KlN_nKNSHw
Non-ignorant Christian here, but I too turn the other cheek.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's ridiculous that this depravity is allowed to any semi public setting, all of a sudden it's cool to be mentally ill and God forbid you speak to them that way. 10yrs ago if you showed up to work dressed like a drag queen, they're calling mental health and you're getting a forced medicated vacation lmao.
You can thank bill clinton for that.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1722213986525.png

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mom just sent this to me.

Contact the International Olympic Committee (IOC): By phone (international): 011 41 21 621 61 11 E-mail: [email protected] Contact them through their website: www.olympics.com/ioc/contact-us Write to them at: Maison Olympique 1007 Lausanne Switzerland

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom