O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^Probably the most sensible thing I've seen written on this whole scenario, especially the last two lines!!!

ETA: Now let's just move on to those shocking revelations about pot-smoking and sex on college campuses...Really, I'm just SHOCKED...NOT!!!
I knew I should have went to college. That would have been my double major.

At half time of the Texas Tech and TCU game they are going to talk about it.

They did, the ESPN guy pretty much pointed out the flaws previously mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, so far, it looks like the attempted assassination of the OSU football program has turned into a suicide attempt of Sports Illustrated. Barring some hard evidence tomorrow SI is done as a credible news source IMO.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, so far, it looks like the attempted assassination of the OSU football program has turned into a suicide attempt of Sports Illustrated. Barring some hard evidence tomorrow SI is done as a credible news source IMO.

Considering that dorhman said that the drugs story was the most damning, I think this one is done.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The NCAA just needs to be abolished. We should have minor league football indirecty associated with Universities.
Just pay the kids. Till then, if an Alumnus wants to pay a football player a hundred dollars an hour to rid his pond of catfish, I don't want to get involved in that. Free market stuff. What the traffic will bear.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The NCAA just needs to be abolished. We should have minor league football indirecty associated with Universities.
Just pay the kids. Till then, if an Alumnus wants to pay a football player a hundred dollars an hour to rid his pond of catfish, I don't want to get involved in that. Free market stuff. What the traffic will bear.
Yessir and roger that.

At least pay them the the legal minimum wage per hour, to make it legal and all that.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HMMMMM, didn't I tell you guys a few pages back that some of the biggest mags in the business don't fact check and was summarily called "pathetic" for it. I believe it was Soonerborn that called me out on that. I told you guys that they didn't fact check. They hired Thayer Evans for this specific purpose, to smear schools and players, they really didn't care which one, Thayer already had one lined up, he has been trying to do this for years.

You owe me an apology SoonerBorn. I told you I have firsthand knowledge about the publishing industry, I can offer insight into how magazines REALLY work. Some mags fact check everything, some check only glaring issues or big stories, but most don't do it at all.

I owe you nothing of the sort. My sole issue has been with your pathetic incessant whining. I've said from the beginning that I don't know what's what. This story has been total garbage so far. That much is certainly true.
My problem is how you immediately declared that it is ALL entirely made up from the get go, before anything was even printed. The consensus in this thread seems to be that it is somewhere in the middle but the articles are garbage.I totally agree with that.
The reason I've thought you've acted pathetic is because you have been stomping your feet and throwing **** like a child. You've been goaded into it the entire time too.
Despite the article being garbage I still think it's hilarious on several levels. That said, if it was me who was being accused of stuff I didn't do I'm pretty certain I wouldn't think it was too funny either.

Btw, I bet you're a man and you're 40.

See ya at Stonewall's in December!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owe you nothing of the sort. My sole issue has been with your pathetic incessant whining. I've said from the beginning that I don't know what's what. This story has been total garbage so far. That much is certainly true.
My problem is how you immediately declared that it is ALL entirely made up from the get go, before anything was even printed. The consensus in this thread seems to be that it is somewhere in the middle but the articles are garbage.I totally agree with that.
The reason I've thought you've acted pathetic is because you have been stomping your feet and throwing **** like a child. You've been goaded into it the entire time too.
Despite the article being garbage I still think it's hilarious on several levels. That said, if it was me who was being accused of stuff I didn't do I'm pretty certain I wouldn't think it was too funny either.

Btw, I bet you're a man and you're 40.

See ya at Stonewall's in December!

I threw no fit, you are just not man enough to admit you were wrong in your assessment. I said the article would be crap, and it was. Im not 40, and I dont waste my time in bars, and it sure as hell wouldnt be stonewall if I did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom