Obama - the last 5 years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, not to pile onto Obumbo's case here, he has also appointed Muslim Brotherhood members to government positions and sought their council. It tends to show that since the "Brotherhood" want a world dominated by Islam, Obumbo has stood in compliance with them in Egypt, Libya, and now in Syria. When history is finally written on this President of ours, it will likely say that he put the world into turmoil, right AFTER winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One thing he did good was DRAMATICALLY increase the amount of gun owners and carry permit holders.

Sadly I think another bad thing is Obama has likely created more klansman, neo-nazi's, black panthers and so forth of any other figure since the 50s

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One thing he did good was DRAMATICALLY increase the amount of gun owners and carry permit holders.

Sadly I think another bad thing is Obama has likely created more klansman, neo-nazi's, black panthers and so forth of any other figure since the 50s

Come on. Have you ever seen the main stream media call the black panthers a racist group? It is always the white man that a racist and with a name like Rebel-son you would get pegged real quick but I'm a Redneck what would I know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom