Obama will start working on gun control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read the article. Seems your title is a little misleading. No where in there did I read that he was going to start working on gun control. I did read that he would be addressing the issues that have been brought up recently. That could go either way.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he thought this past Nov. was rough for him, wait until he goes after gun control. I don't think there is much support for more gun laws even among normal democrats.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he thought this past Nov. was rough for him, wait until he goes after gun control. I don't think there is much support for more gun laws even among normal democrats.

I agree. It even states he'll address it at a later date and the way it reads they don't even have a way to approach any of it. He's got more important things to worry about than gun control.

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still remember when he was running, in one of his speeches he said, and I quote, "...if your not gonna vote for me, don't make it because of gun control, because I'm here to tell you, I'm not going to take your guns away." Pretty sure that's exactly how he said it. Then shortly after he was elected, in another speech he said, again I'm attempting to quote him agagain, ".....don't tell me we can't uphold the 2nd amendment, while still keeping the AK-47 out of peoples hands." Well, that's my personal rifle of choice. Seems to me he wants to take that gun away from me. You used to be able to youtube BOTH of these videos, but they're hard to find now. Ill attempt to link them

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our pres increasingly makes statements and decisions obviously steered by political pandering alone. He'll only jump on the anti-gun bandwagon if he feels there are enough people on it to get him re-elected. He doesn't govern by conviction or principle.

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still remember when he was running, in one of his speeches he said, and I quote, "...if your not gonna vote for me, don't make it because of gun control, because I'm here to tell you, I'm not going to take your guns away." Pretty sure that's exactly how he said it. Then shortly after he was elected, in another speech he said, again I'm attempting to quote him agagain, ".....don't tell me we can't uphold the 2nd amendment, while still keeping the AK-47 out of peoples hands." Well, that's my personal rifle of choice. Seems to me he wants to take that gun away from me. You used to be able to youtube BOTH of these videos, but they're hard to find now. Ill attempt to link them

Here are the links I promised.

Promising not to take guns away. (This is the video I was refering too, and I did slightly mis quote him, but it was the same effect.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBHkMADXnOw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Taking away ak47s. (Not the same speech I was refering too, but close)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6jDCpV-yA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You would not believe how hard it was to find that first video. I had to snag it off a private site because its been pulled from youtube apparently haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom