Obama will start working on gun control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we need to keep AK-47's out of the hands of CRIMINALS, as he said. The second he keeps a law abiding gun owner from purchasing one though, thats what I have a problem with.

Give a tax credit for purchasing a gun safe, since stealing those rifles from law abiding citizens is where they get most of them.

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we need to keep AK-47's out of the hands of CRIMINALS, as he said. The second he keeps a law abiding gun owner from purchasing one though, thats what I have a problem with.

Give a tax credit for purchasing a gun safe, since stealing those rifles from law abiding citizens is where they get most of them.

I agree, but the liberal way of thinking demands that the only way to keep criminals from getting them, it to keep them out of everyones hands. Hence, the Brady Bill...
But that was not the speech I was looking for, he originally said "people's" rather than criminals.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember it was Obama himself that created a nationwide guns and ammo mania. You think we're just going to turn them all back in?

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be turning s*** in, but if they wanna come get it, they can have it one bullet at a time ;) haha. Several OKC/DC/ and MWC cops seem to share my opinion. And yes, Obama made the gun business lots of cash lol, hell, he single handedly got me several bonuses during the craze lol

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My opinion always is that Hillary would be a whole lot more likely to make a gun grab than Obama. On the flip side, if we had her right now, we might not be in nearly as big of a hole financially as we are.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama started working on gun control back in Chicago. All I have is my 22s. I sold all my other guns. I just don't see a need for plastic guns with big clips and sholder thingys. Its you guys with guns that have to worry, but you need to calm down. You are acting like a bunch of bitter clingers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom