Obama will start working on gun control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regardless, this is the time to launch a firemission upon the 'anti' politicos and make extremely clear the message that gun control = vote for their opponent.
Currently they do not appear to have any sense of fear or reprecussions for authoring/supporting new legislation. Until demonstrative actions show them differently I'm confident a 'capacity ban', etc., will sail through unscathed.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In a newsweek story that came out today, Obama said that our gun laws have been too loose for much longer than the last few weeks. You can guarantee he will try something stupid like banning all assault-looking guns. Gun sales skyrocketed when he was elected, and have not slowed down. I know I bought some since. This is going to make them jump even more.

This will boost the economy at least. :D

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is, all these people who think he's not coming after guns, just wait until the end of his term, because if he decides to run again, and thinks he can win, he will wait until his second term to start pushing gun laws, (clinton), unless he knows he can't win, in which case the gun laws will begin flowing out of the whitehouse like water from a busted pipe...

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the sort of thing that scares me about the gun issue...the fact that if there is an attempt to take that right away there MUST be a physical and brutal response.

If there are infringements on my free speech or my right to practice my religion, I can take it to court, and take all the necessary time to argue it out and win...but once the guns are gone, there IS no court, no President, no United States of America, and all of you are null and void.

Latest posts

Top Bottom