Obama will start working on gun control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall, I think that if the .gov DID decide to come get all the guns, they wouldn't have too hard a time doing it. They'd take out any group they thought would be violent first, then they would move on too whomever hadn't turned in their weapons voluntarily. Every anti gov. group, militia, biker club, Klan, whatever has undercover leos in it nowadays, so that would take out any "organized" resistance, and the average joe probably isn't going to open fire on a group of U.S. soldiers or police men when they come calling. Sure, there'd be some who'd die before giving them up, but an all out organized resistance, I can't really see it. My 2 cents worth.

Great post Forrest,
There are plenty of Americans these days that won't abide treason.

Edit:This scenario in which cops and soldiers search every house in America for guns is pretty commical.
If you're asking me if I'm gonna shoot some kid who joined the army so he could serve his country and pay for college,
My answer is an emphatic no.

MD Froman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget, they took away everyone's guns during Katrina!!!:smash:

Oklahoma National Guard took away everyone's guns during Katrina. Even though they didn't want to do it and even though some of them looked like they were on the verge of tears they still did it.

Some of those videos of those young guys looking so unsure and so visibly dismayed by those unconstitutional orders were gut wrenching to watch.

It could totally happen here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm5PC7z79-8

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is New Orleans the unique city in the United States?

Pretty big country we're talking about here, and I dispute the idea that every (or even many homes were searched in N.O. post Katrina)

But of course, with conspiracy theorists, the exeption is always the rule.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men."
~Samuel Adams
"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."
~John Adams

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."
~Frederick Douglass 1857

"The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. He is not actually happy when free; he is uncomfortable, a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty-- and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies."
~H.L. Mencken, Baltimore Evening Sun, Feb. 12, 1923

MD Froman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is New Orleans the unique city in the United States?

Pretty big country we're talking about here, and I dispute the idea that every (or even many homes were searched in N.O. post Katrina)

But of course, with conspiracy theorists, the exeption is always the rule.

That's not a conspiracy theory guy.That was people I know taking guns away from tax paying, home owning citizens. That's LE and Military from all over the USA rolling over home owners in their own homes and it's the primary mission our troops train for today.

The (USJFCOM) Joint Warfighting Center doesn't look like Baghdad Iraq it looks like Broken Arrow Oklahoma
:yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom