Obama will start working on gun control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MD Froman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fortunately, the white house cannot make laws.
Till 2012 we have a reasonable House and a Senate that is terrified of 2012.

2010 was crucial and we sent an important message.
2012 will be essential to get the job complete. Let's not lose momentum!

They don't have to "make laws" when they can just issue "Executive Orders" or empower agencies with outrageous powers to interpret existing laws any way they see fit.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If something happened where the government started confiscating guns all over America the Military would follow orders for a bit until they killed a few of their fellow Americans then most would rebel as well. As in Egypt most people didn't think what is happening would happen but eventually they joined their fellow man and now the Military is backing down. It would eventually turn into the rebels favor as the Military got tired of fighting their own people and destroying their country for some rich douche bags in Washington. In New Orleans it was an isolated disaster in a small section of America, the people wanted out and the place needed to be cleaned up so the Military did what they were told for the "greater good". Whether it is right or not doesn't matter, a small section of the population isn't going to fight their countrymen to keep their guns, starve and live in a sewer. It would be a scary situation but it wouldn't be long before Americans banded together to fight the oppresion. It would be awhile before order was restored but things should be better on the other side. But for now we got it good and I hope it stays that way at least till after i'm gone.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO anyone in the commercial market making a profit off guns or ammo should stop coming on this forum to stir the "better get it now pot".

I was looking at some old gun mags yesterday at the flea market next to the RK show in Tulsa and the guy walks up and says better read up on your guns and ammo and order your machine guns before the upcoming revolution. I just laughed and walked away that stuff is stupid. I probably would have bought one if the guy wasn't such an idiot, they were only a dollar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom