Obama will start working on gun control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

311SCV

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall, I think that if the .gov DID decide to come get all the guns, they wouldn't have too hard a time doing it. They'd take out any group they thought would be violent first, then they would move on too whomever hadn't turned in their weapons voluntarily. Every anti gov. group, militia, biker club, Klan, whatever has undercover leos in it nowadays, so that would take out any "organized" resistance, and the average joe probably isn't going to open fire on a group of U.S. soldiers or police men when they come calling. Sure, there'd be some who'd die before giving them up, but an all out organized resistance, I can't really see it. My 2 cents worth.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall, I think that if the .gov DID decide to come get all the guns, they wouldn't have too hard a time doing it. They'd take out any group they thought would be violent first, then they would move on too whomever hadn't turned in their weapons voluntarily. Every anti gov. group, militia, biker club, Klan, whatever has undercover leos in it nowadays, so that would take out any "organized" resistance, and the average joe probably isn't going to open fire on a group of U.S. soldiers or police men when they come calling. Sure, there'd be some who'd die before giving them up, but an all out organized resistance, I can't really see it. My 2 cents worth.

I agree. Somehow I don't see an otherwise law-abiding group all of a sudden turning violently unlawful. I see 99% of people rolling over like a pup who just got caught peeing on the carpet.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, not quite. I suspect the government would have to invest in a lot of metal detectors to find all the gun stashes.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. Somehow I don't see an otherwise law-abiding group all of a sudden turning violently unlawful. I see 99% of people rolling over like a pup who just got caught peeing on the carpet.

I agree. All I have is a couple of 22s, but I guess I will hand them over if I must. I had to sell all of my other guns to feed my family after Obama went into office.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. All I have is a couple of 22s, but I guess I will hand them over if I must. I had to sell all of my other guns to feed my family after Obama went into office.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4

I don't personally know you, and you are entitled to your opinions, you gotta do what you think is best for you and your family. And I'm sorry to hear you may be having financial difficulties, I sencerely mean that. But that kinda attitude makes me wonder why people who feel that way wouldn't rise up if and when your fellow man calls on you. I'm not calling for the war, I don't want the war, but most of us are ready for it, should it come to it. All I gotta say is Ill be there waiting for them when and if they decide they wanna try it. Whether its just me standing in that street, armed to the teeth and loaded for bear, or a hundred people behind me, ill be waiting for em.

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" -Patrick Henry.

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Griffin, I could be wrong, but I think Biggsly's tongue was imbedded firmly in his cheek. I think. :D

Like I said, I don't know him or his humor if that's the case. But I know people who truly feel that way and, damn it, it angers me in some cases. I would rather die for my freedoms and for the freedoms for others than let an oppressive government walk all over me. I'm not a radical, I'm not crazy, I'm not a right-wing extremist, I'm just a man who firmly believes in the Constitution, and the rights it gives all men, either Republican, Democrat, independent, etc. Especially my family. May God have mercy on the souls of those who stand between me and my family's saftey, because I sure as hell won't....

Latest posts

Top Bottom