OHP rubbed me the wrong way today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell ... I am not even halfway through the thread and I found a couple more than should be added to the list ...

I shall add "If they are standing one way, they should have stood another." and if They use one tone of voice, they should have used another" to the list.

oh hell! please, please, please; dont put me on 'the list' ma'am. i will do anything you ask! please dont put me on there! :thanku:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh hell! please, please, please; dont put me on 'the list' ma'am. i will do anything you ask! please dont put me on there! :thanku:

:rotflmao: Ahhhh, if only I ruled the world!! :P

but it was his tone and demeanor that got to me.

Ehhhh ... I have that same tone and demeanor ... people ask GC all the time if I am a cop ... go figure ...

I just want to know what exactly happens when they rub you the RIGHT way?

:uhh::uhh: I have been trying to come up with something but this is a "family-friendly" forum ... :rotflmao:

Let's just say it is WELL worth all the tone and demeanor that you have to deal with ... :rotflmao:

But you know, you have reminded me that the one fantasy I had when I met GC STILL has not been fulfilled ... hmmmmm ...

Yeah, it involves a uniformed officer and the back of a patrol car, but danged ... it seems like a lot of trouble to go to now ... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom