OHP rubbed me the wrong way today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
was headed to town with the wife and we notice several cruisers at a 4-way stop a few miles outside altus. i know this drill...license and insurance papers. no prob. but then he asks where i am headed. WHAT?! are you serious. i was half tempted to act a fool, but i decided against it. and just said town. just pissed me off; its none of his business where i am headed on a county road.

Next time answer a question with a question.

"Where you headed"

You mean my final destination or currently? :musketeers:

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A lot of time the questions are asked to get a 'feel' for what you 'might' be up to. There is a lot of drug traffic that passes through Altus these days .... :(

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Wherever God takes me"

You got ESPN? That was the final destination answer.:)

Since I'm assisting law enforcement, can I have a sticker badge? If I stick the badge on my tag, you won't pull me over correct?

Have you seen a couple trees that make an 'X'? There's supposed to be some good 'shrooms growing beneith them.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got ESPN? That was the final destination answer.:)

Since I'm assisting law enforcement, can I have a sticker badge? If I stick the badge on my tag, you won't pull me over correct?

Have you seen a couple trees that make an 'X'? There's supposed to be some good 'shrooms growing beneith them.

I cannot tell you just how incorrect that is ... yeah, voice of experience speaks ... :cry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom