OHP rubbed me the wrong way today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree, i have a couple of things to add.
I was at Wal mart and when i was checking out they asked me "How is you day going".... Can you believe it, it is none of their business how things are going with me, they are paid to put food in a bag, not to pry into my life.
Then i was at the gym and as i got done the lady at the front desk said "long day at work", SERIOUSLY, that is none of her business, i mean what is wrong with people

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, i have a couple of things to add.
I was at Wal mart and when i was checking out they asked me "How is you day going".... Can you believe it, it is none of their business how things are going with me, they are paid to put food in a bag, not to pry into my life.
Then i was at the gym and as i got done the lady at the front desk said "long day at work", SERIOUSLY, that is none of her business, i mean what is wrong with people

I KNOW! And yesterday, a friend came over to visit and asked me if my cold was any better! Prying into my medical history like that! What an invasion of privacy - I should've shot him...

Latest posts

Top Bottom