OHP rubbed me the wrong way today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
???

Is your timestamp off or something?

Or are you just a product of public education?

Nikat must be playing with me ... when I posted that I SWEAR my timestamp said 9 not 10 ... :screwy:

But then again, you may be right ... as I am a product of public education ... If that is not a warning to parents everywhere ... well, then I don't know what is ... :wink2:

ETA: My time stamps shows 9:35 am on this post ... I need a drink ...

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pondered on this for a while... I have been stopped at least a dozen times since my Drivers licence ink dried nearly 40 years ago.

Where you goin"? has been the opener on every contact I recall.

Fishin"? Maybe. Freud was right about one thing...sometimes a cigar is JUST a cigar... dont sweat it.

TheSanDiegoKid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I was pulled over the leo said "Have a nice day." so i told him " Dont tell me what to do."

I love saying that to people.

I agree, i have a couple of things to add.
I was at Wal mart and when i was checking out they asked me "How is you day going".... Can you believe it, it is none of their business how things are going with me, they are paid to put food in a bag, not to pry into my life.
Then i was at the gym and as i got done the lady at the front desk said "long day at work", SERIOUSLY, that is none of her business, i mean what is wrong with people

Dude this had me rolling!

Latest posts

Top Bottom