Oklahoma City November Multigun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I shot Jesse's benelli at the last match and loved it but thats outside of my price range for now. I need something that will hold me over until the end of next summer. The SPX looks to be good enough but like my brother keeps telling me, Its still a Mossberg. It has a lot of the same features as the Winchester. I know buy once cry once. I don't know. I know what everyone is saying but I can't pass it up. After Nov 8th, ya'll can say "I told you so".

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
trying to find the youtube video of the 3 gun so i can get an idea of the kit to use, can someone point me in the right direction.

You don't need a huge amount, but you will need a secure holster and two mag pouches. If you don't have sg shell carriers you can probably borrow some. A single AR mag pouch would probably be enough.

I've posted ammo amounts on this thread before and the stages may be published prior to the match, but don't count on it.

Check it out online and see what you think. My 17yo son calls it preparation for the zombie apocalypse. I've obviously done right by him. :)

Also, by reading this thread, you should be able to tell that we're a bit off. And don't get your thumb stuck in your sg.

Sean

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WormyDog posted a great video that he made of the last match....

Click Here.

I don't know about a "great video", lol, But thanks.

If anybody wants to be filmed next time, just let me know and be in my group, I will video you with my digital camera and I will put it on youtube, either a video of just you or a montage of everybody. I just my canon powershot digital camera, not the best of quality, and use windows movie maker to make the movie with music. Its a lot of fun for me and every year I make a video of our South Dakota pheasant hunt my family goes on. Next time I would like to be right behind the R.O. to get all the action if that is legal, being sure to still be safe and out of the way of the shooter of course.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if you don't get that lifter welded, you may not be able get it back from him!

Just remember, you can't ride home on a bowl of goat, I've always said that!

M

The Benelli is getting welded next week! My thumb is still sore.

I may be the village idiot but i don't get it??? "bowl of goat"???

Latest posts

Top Bottom