Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a question - what if the parents are mentally unstable (because they were raised by mentally unstable parents)? What if a large part of society is basically mentally lacking in something necessary to raise kids, but are doing so anyways?

Then how do you fix that?

Serious question btw, and I'm not saying that's what the current situation is, but it's not too far from it and you basically start getting into human-rights when you dictate what they can do reproductively / within the walls of their house when raising kids.

It's also not hyperbole to think that we as a Nation have implemented social programs that have instituted sociological decay, particularly in poor and minority areas. One example was the Housing Act of 1949. Basically, offer subsidized mortgages to home buyers. Take where white people wanted to live (suburbs) and loan them money. Red-line minority neighborhoods to prevent them from borrowing money. Keep rent rates high in that area. Offer federal subsidies to help them with rent. Make one of the qualifications to receive assistance that the occupants must be women and children, no fathers. Have case workers go out and openly recruit occupants for the housing units, and encourage them to have the dad move out for the good of the family, so that the parents and children have decent living arrangements. Watch their family unit turn to crap due to cleaving the household in half.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone seen Al or Jesse? .....No? This was absolutely about race. These punks were bored and out to get even with whitey for jogging through their 'hood for Trayvon. All they know is what the media and Al and Jesse tell them. They are INDIVIDUALLY responsible. It's time to stop diverting blame to others....Parents, tv, I wasn't hugged enough.....BS. EVERYONE has an internal voice that would tell them what they did was wrong. They chose to ignore it, now we as a culture, should chose to plant them.

My upbringing is not important but I will say that I haven't killed anyone because of it.....

Does your internal voice sound like a young Ted Levine?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the alleged perps say they picked the victim because he was white?

I don't believe that has been explicitly stated one way or the other.

But odds are in Duncan OK the victim would be white, statistically. Not sure what other options would be out there in Duncan to be blunt. Just like most of the murder victims in Chicago (for example) are minorities (some 95%) and the population of the city is a majority minority (some 60% if I recall correctly).

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone seen Al or Jesse? .....No? This was absolutely about race. These punks were bored and out to get even with whitey for jogging through their 'hood for Trayvon. All they know is what the media and Al and Jesse tell them. They are INDIVIDUALLY responsible. It's time to stop diverting blame to others....Parents, tv, I wasn't hugged enough.....BS. EVERYONE has an internal voice that would tell them what they did was wrong. They chose to ignore it, now we as a culture, should chose to plant them.

My upbringing is not important but I will say that I haven't killed anyone because of it.....

Got it. It's Trayvon's fault.

I need a LIKE button.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just to play along....Let's say one of the THREE is a sociopath. The other two CHOSE to go along with it.

3 gang banger wannabes on the porch watch a White guy run by in the hood. Hmmmm, what are our options: A) watch him run by or B) all three get in a car chase him down and shoot him in the back. Perp #3 on the right is waving colors on his face in the picture.

and soonerdvm, No its not Trayvon's fault, wow. You missed the whole point. ...All they know is what the media and Al and Jesse tell them

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....and soonerdvm, No its not Trayvon's fault, wow. You missed the whole point. ...All they know is what the media and Al and Jesse tell them

I could say "Wow, you missed the point!" but I think instead I'll ask who, exactly, you're referring to with the pronoun "they" in that sentence?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to play along....Let's say one of the THREE is a sociopath. The other two CHOSE to go along with it.

3 gang banger wannabes on the porch watch a White guy run by in the hood. Hmmmm, what are our options: A) watch him run by or B) all three get in a car chase him down and shoot him in the back. Perp #3 on the right is waving colors on his face in the picture.

and soonerdvm, No its not Trayvon's fault, wow. You missed the whole point. ...All they know is what the media and Al and Jesse tell them

What is it (and not in the cool Faith No More sense) that they "CHOSE to go along with"? You don't have a shred of proof about any of the details of this case other than early news reports (by a media you've said can't be trusted) and you're basically $#!++ing all over the General Discussion section with wild speculation and know-it-all rhetoric because you're angry about something (that you couldn't put the lotion in the F!@#ing basket?... Just a guess).

In fact, that makes you more like Jesse and Al than anyone whose posted in this thread so far.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could say "Wow, you missed the point!" but I think instead I'll ask who, exactly, you're referring to with the pronoun "they" in that sentence?

The three perps in question. Don't get all Ross Perot audience on me...

Here is a pic they ran in the Perth paper. What's he wearing? The media slants the info to what best causes tensions and slants views.

Attachments

• 726091-chris-lane-and-sarah-parker.jpg
    726091-chris-lane-and-sarah-parker.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 145

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is it (and not in the cool Faith No More sense) that they "CHOSE to go along with"? You don't have a shred of proof about any of the details of this case other than early news reports (by a media you've said can't be trusted) and you're basically $#!++ing all over the General Discussion section with wild speculation and know-it-all rhetoric because you're angry about something (that you couldn't put the lotion in the F!@#ing basket?... Just a guess).

In fact, that makes you more like Jesse and Al than anyone whose posted in this thread so far.

It would appear that you are the one having some anger issues right now...wow.....Relax. "All over the General discussion area".....Really......When one has to revert to cursing it usually means they are out of intelligent dialect for the ensuing discussion.

The infomation I have used is from several sources including an LEO quote of what the perps said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom