Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you did it right, they shouldn't be killing random people just for kicks. If they can't control themselves due to psychological problems, and you were an accountable parent, there should be a documentable trail of you trying to get them help and warning the community of the danger.

Any questions?

Only one. Do you have directions to this perfect world you're talking about?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would appear that you are the one having some anger issues right now...wow.....Relax. "All over the General discussion area".....Really......When one has to revert to cursing it usually means they are out of intelligent dialect for the ensuing discussion.

The infomation I have used is from several sources including an LEO quote of what the perps said.

And here I was just going to give you credit for that Ross Perot audience thing (that was clever - enough so to ignore your spelling mistakes as you call out my lack of intellect in discussion). Just like everything you've said, that's utter BS (show me any proof that cursing equates to "out of intelligent dialect for the ensuing discussion" - especially when both a Faith No More and Buffalo Bill reference are being dragged along because you need help in both sticking to actual facts as well as getting sarcasm).

I'd love to see a source that said this:

These punks were bored and out to get even with whitey for jogging through their 'hood for Trayvon.

Or don't bother and leave actual discussion without speculation and idiocy to those who can handle it (and sarcasm, or else you'll get the hose again).

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The three perps in question. Don't get all Ross Perot audience on me...

Here is a pic they ran in the Perth paper. What's he wearing? The media slants the info to what best causes tensions and slants views.

Was he wearing THAT HOODIE when they shot him?

God, is anyone safe in a hooded sweatshirt anymore?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, these children are juveniles, and their parents should be held to account, by all that's right in this world. It doesn't make a hill of beans to me if the parents are laxadasical or not; these are their children and until they are 18 or legally emancipated, the parents should step up to the plate and take the onus for what their kids have done.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe that has been explicitly stated one way or the other.

But odds are in Duncan OK the victim would be white, statistically. Not sure what other options would be out there in Duncan to be blunt. Just like most of the murder victims in Chicago (for example) are minorities (some 95%) and the population of the city is a majority minority (some 60% if I recall correctly).

There used to be black folks in Duncan, at least that's what the guys I knew who grew up there said. They also said there were two sides of town across railroad tracks and neither race would venture far on either side.

Can anyone confirm that or were they full of ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom