On a lighter note. Best Guitar Player Ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And on that since I mentioned Ween and meatgrinder mentioned goofy players...how 'bout 'ol Dean hisself?

I always thought he'd be a fun dude to hang with.

Last edited by a moderator:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawl. Have you seen the Austin pysch fest lineup this year? Sunn O))), Sleep, Boris, Ween, Thurston Moore, Brain Wilson playing Pet Sounds. I get overwhelmed at festivals, but man, what a lineup.

I kinda worry Sunn O))) might actually make me hurt/feel sick.
I'll prolly be there somewhere if I can, that lineup is sick. Austin and Denver are both 2 of my all time fave go-to get out of town towns especially music and music fests. When I was working for Roadrunner Records they sent me on their dime to all the fests but now I have to pay my own way and SXSW is perpetual. Denver tho has been driving me crazy with all the great shows and fests going on and the ol lady is in no hurry to find us a permanent place there apparently.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just gonna leave this here

hell yea... ever seen him without the bucket, ugly mutherFckr but he can play anything. He is prolly one of the most prolific recording artists there is besides all the tapes Dimebag left behind from his home recording. BH literally has recorded hundreds of albums.

Last edited by a moderator:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chris Broderick and Jeff Loomis
[video=youtube_share;G5zV-IlSvP4]http://youtu.be/G5zV-IlSvP4[/video]
Zakk Wylde
[video=youtube_share;W7mNmiW9qts]http://youtu.be/W7mNmiW9qts[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom