onions on sale at aldi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most weeks we get our produce from Sprouts. It is usually the cheapest unless you buy organic of course.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a sprouts nearby... I just recently discovered the joy of Aldi... LOL I gotta say their produce is not only cheaper its usually much better looking than walmart

okdkranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Produce at Aldis is first rate and mushrooms and pineapples are a real bargain. I especially like the diet cola and my grandson loves the rootbeer and those large chocolate bars. BUT, first timers beware, never buy more than one package or can until you have tried it. Some of it really sucks but most is fine.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah I try everything just one at a time, their toritilla chips in the brown paper bag are superior nacho chips. they are a nice strong chip and they don't break when you make delicious lazy fajita nachos.

Got my onions dried. outside! Cuz dang, I was crying like a little baby just cutting them up inside.

warmep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aldi's cheese selection is pretty good too. They have good prices on gouda (smoked and non), edam, dubliner, and quite a few other cheeses.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Subprep I commend you for your hard work in drying those onions. But I think I'll go with the ready made dried onions from Atwoods in their spice section. They are decently priced as I recall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom