onions on sale at aldi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am so glad this thread expanded beyond the cheap onion - cause who can talk about onion for four days, much less keep a thread about them operating for that long.. am I missing something here? do I need to expand my onion vocabulary?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so glad this thread expanded beyond the cheap onion - cause who can talk about onion for four days, much less keep a thread about them operating for that long.. am I missing something here? do I need to expand my onion vocabulary?

Oh just wait ... you ain't seen nuthin' yet ... :lookaroun :D

BTW, subprep, what kind of dehydrator do you have? I've got an Excalibur that doesn't get used nearly enough. I've gotten so lazy ... :( I seem to do better when I post about what I'm doing ... It's like you guys hold me accountable or something, I guess ... :anyone:

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh just wait ... you ain't seen nuthin' yet ... :lookaroun :D

BTW, subprep, what kind of dehydrator do you have? I've got an Excalibur that doesn't get used nearly enough. I've gotten so lazy ... :( I seem to do better when I post about what I'm doing ... It's like you guys hold me accountable or something, I guess ... :anyone:

ooooo and excalibur! I have an open country garden master from bass pro LOL I'm terminally lazy sooooo don't feel bad. I like this page on facebook called savers and preppers or something like that and this lady is like super food prepper she cans and dehydrates constantly. idk how she has the time.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ this^^^
they're almost sweet once dried

yes! I have used regular store bought dry onions and they do have that strange onions on a mcdonalds cheeseburger taste or something.. I can't quite put my words on it... when I started drying my own I couldn't believe the taste difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom