Open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the preliminary fiscal analysis that the House requires on all legislation prior to being heard. SB129 was Engrossed to the House on March 16th.

Here's the proposed committee substitute

ETA: The proposed committee substitute does not restore the title, by the way. Either another committee amendment or floor amendment will be required to do that.

morganjokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tells if I am reading he proposed committee substitute correctly. The way I understand it you will still need a license to carry either concealed or unconcealed because it still relies on the SDA act....correct?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tells if I am reading he proposed committee substitute correctly. The way I understand it you will still need a license to carry either concealed or unconcealed because it still relies on the SDA act....correct?

Yes. It basically modifies every instance of "concealed" to read "concealed or unconcealed" and defines "unconcealed" as being in a holster.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope the politicos have finally gotten the idea that We The People are tired of their games in the blocking of this matter.

Highly unlikely. I hate to sound cynical but even the new reps & senators get drunk on the heady elixir of power very quickly. More intoxicating than crack or meth, apparently. We the People are obviously too stupid to know whats good for us, because we keep electing these self-serving power junkies.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Highly unlikely. I hate to sound cynical but even the new reps & senators get drunk on the heady elixir of power very quickly. More intoxicating than crack or meth, apparently. We the People are obviously too stupid to know whats good for us, because we keep electing these self-serving power junkies.

You don't sound cynical at all.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Top Bottom