Overmarried?? Post up some pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Wifey... The first is a picture that she took in the car,
ai626.photobucket.com_albums_tt350_bigbadwolf75_album_001.jpg

This is on her sister's couch during a visit...
ai626.photobucket.com_albums_tt350_bigbadwolf75_album_002.jpg

These are from this past summer when we went to the DR...
ai626.photobucket.com_albums_tt350_bigbadwolf75_album_DominicanRepublic2010149.jpg

ai626.photobucket.com_albums_tt350_bigbadwolf75_album_DominicanRepublic2010177.jpg

ai626.photobucket.com_albums_tt350_bigbadwolf75_album_DominicanRepublic2010194.jpg

nothing wrong with that...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I was enjoying being single, but seeing all you guys with these lovely wives is making me reconsider! Congrats to all you lucky guys! :thumb:

Trust me...stay single. :brick:

As much as I love Mrs GED, I wouldn't take another one just like her if she came with a free gold mine. :hellno:

Remember my good man...no matter how good she looks, there is some guy, somewhere who is sick and tired of her ********. :thumb:

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me...stay single. :brick:

As much as I love Mrs GED, I wouldn't take another one just like her if she came with a free gold mine. :hellno:

Remember my good man...no matter how good she looks, there is some guy, somewhere who is sick and tired of her ********. :thumb:

Been married before, and thanks to her I have NO interst in getting married again! Having a girlfriend and living seperately, that I could handle. Eh, I'll just head to the bar and see if I can find a "girlfriend" for tonight. :drunk2:

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I was enjoying being single, but seeing all you guys with these lovely wives is making me reconsider! Congrats to all you lucky guys! :thumb:

Don't do it!!! Stay single. When I was single I was having sex several times a week. Now that I'm married I'm lucky to have sex once a month. I'm only 31 and she's 29.

You remember that milk commercial where the guy has the giant cookie but when he opens the fridge there's no milk. That's my life. I sleep next to this hot woman every night but I can't touch her or have sex with her.

STAY SINGLE!!!

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't do it!!! Stay single. When I was single I was having sex several times a week. Now that I'm married I'm lucky to have sex once a month. I'm only 31 and she's 29.

You remember that milk commercial where the guy has the giant cookie but when he opens the fridge there's no milk. That's my life. I sleep next to this hot woman every night but I can't touch her or have sex with her.

STAY SINGLE!!!

Truer words have never been spoken

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

STAY SINGLE!!!

Truer words have never been spoken

Wow, that's pretty sad, I've been married almost 30 years and would never say something like that about my wife.....

If your physical relationship is that out of whack you should consider getting some help.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been married for 11 years. First year it was pretty much everyday, sometimes more than once. Second year, it was like 4-5 a week, then it slowly tapered to about 2-3 times a week and has stayed there. It is rarely more than a few days between. Having 3 kids never really slowed us down, just changed the when and where!

My best friend is lucky to get it once a month, been that way since they had kids 9 years ago. They have been married for 12 years. He is less than enthused about it, but that's just the way it is sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom