Overmarried?? Post up some pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't do it!!! Stay single. When I was single I was having sex several times a week. Now that I'm married I'm lucky to have sex once a month. I'm only 31 and she's 29.

You remember that milk commercial where the guy has the giant cookie but when he opens the fridge there's no milk. That's my life. I sleep next to this hot woman every night but I can't touch her or have sex with her.

STAY SINGLE!!!

Ok. Let's be honest. 5 Finger sally didn't count!
Also, as referenced maybe there is something to be done about that. Not sure what bro but dadgum. Seems so sad.

Wow, that's pretty sad, I've been married almost 30 years and would never say something like that about my wife.....

If your physical relationship is that out of whack you should consider getting some help.

You've been married 30 years! :shocked: You don't look that old. Thought you were not a year over 65! LMAO Kidding. Do look to young to have been married 30 years.

Folks, I have been married for 12 years come June. Been with that same woman from the time I was 15 years old though. (Don't ask. I was an early bloomer. :spaghetti:) Our first year of marriage had us move to Tulsa in order to put her through med school. Was one of the best years ever. I suppose we have always had a tremendous friendship inclusive of the marriage that it seems foreign to think of not being able to share something with her. A true life partner for lack of a better term I suppose.

Sex several times a week though! That's what AdultFriendFinder.com is for.
:bighug:

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ai52.tinypic.com_2wn06fr.gif

AND she shoots better than me!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When youre young and full of 'something' sex is definitely all about quantity. Its more like a workout at that point. For guys anyways. You get older together and then it becomes about quality and at that point it shouldnt matter how many times a week you do 'it'. Mostly because then its not about 'it' any more but about closeness and togetherness as well as making her feel like she is still beautiful and the apple of your eye. Just my 2 cents...

(I'm no expert on marriage and relationships at all. Been on my 3rd marriage the last 7 years,was with #2 10 years before Mrs 3, and was with #1 for one year right after highschool while we were in college. An almost 4th was not legal as it was in Vegas on a drunk night with a girlfriend and we didnt get the paperwork complete. In between wives there have been many many live-in girlfriends. Basically because a professional touring musician without a girlfriend or wife is- homeless without one...).

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice job fellas. Not gonna lie, I'm impressed. I too have to admit I married up. Here is my lovely lady. Best part, not only is she accepting of my hobby, she herself loves guns. How many guys out there have ever had their wife say "Babe, next time you kill a deer, can I gut it? I have always wanted to learn how to do that." ::sigh::

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

This picture was when she had JUST started learning how to shoot on my first rifle build that wasn't quite done yet. The second pic below was after working on her a bit.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't do it!!! Stay single. When I was single I was having sex several times a week. Now that I'm married I'm lucky to have sex once a month. I'm only 31 and she's 29.

You remember that milk commercial where the guy has the giant cookie but when he opens the fridge there's no milk. That's my life. I sleep next to this hot woman every night but I can't touch her or have sex with her.

STAY SINGLE!!!

As she gets more pregnant that will change. Mine turned into a stone cold freak. Then it went back to 1 every two weeks again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom