pellet rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah some of the pellet guns have crazy prices but it's really cheap to shoot them unless you go with the high quality pellets, I buy pellets online and I get 2500 at a time and it's under 30.00 delivered.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm up for a page... i just purchased my father in law the GAMO Whisper .177, i believe the Silent Cat. he has been wanting one to play around with so i figured i would hook him up.

be honest i'm pretty impressed with it. at 30yrds we could put a pellet through 18gauge? metal, about as thick as a metal body panel i use for patching up body work. we were shooting a black pellet with a gold steel center at the plate and it would go through. shot the slug pellets that came with it through a stillwater phone book at 20yrds. shot the ballistic red tip pellets and there is next to nothing as far as sound goes with those red tips. the rest have a little next to nothing on noise. makes for a fun target play around gun. have yet got to catch a critter slipping but the time will come...lol

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;_8cbgp_5Q34]http://youtu.be/_8cbgp_5Q34[/video]

I have this same gun and I use some of the cheapest pellets they make I did however put I slightly better 4x scope on mine and off of the bench it shoots under .75" and it will kill starlings over 100yds. the one thing i have noticed that most people who are new to airguns make the mistake of doing is not cleaning them enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom