pellet rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What type of group does the GAMO whisper shoot? How tight is it?

tough to say i would say about +/- 2"...never really group shot it yet. it's hard to say that any pellet gun on the market is a tack driver and stays one over the test of time, in my opinion. the technical side of me would say the weight and build design of every pellet in the case you purchase to be exact, i would find defficult. i'm sure if i wanted to sit down and bust out the digital scales and start weighing pellets could be interesting...lol. now im sure they all shoot good or whatever, i'm a newb at the air rifle stuff, but i just see more room for error on the ammo and or maybe over time the spring design could wear down, etc....

i will shoot it this weekend and report back. he has 4-5 different kinds of ammo. i can tell ya that we have about a 1.5'-2' group @100yrds...lmao

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.edgun.ru/en
it's cool but I just can't see spending that kind of money on one.

I might on this one. :D

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z445_blackhawk00_AUG3.gif

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=20174.0

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are the advantages and disadvantages of both the .177 and .22 caliber? Is one considered better than the other, I know .22 would be better for hunting but any other reasons?

I think most of the time .177 makes the most sense. Pellets can be purchased just about anywhere. The only reason I tend to prefer .22 is for nostalgic reasons. My dad kept my mom and himself fed in their newlywed years with rabbits harvested with a Crosman 400 in .22.

Latest posts

Top Bottom