Post-apocalypse pet plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Livestock meds can be used on Dogs and cats, just as well as cattle and hogs.
Just make sure you have the correct dosages. You can download the sheets on the net.

In a pinch you can use human meds on animals and last resort I maybe the other way too?
What about the dosages? It would have to be last resort.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Livestock meds can be used on Dogs and cats, just as well as cattle and hogs.
Just make sure you have the correct dosages. You can download the sheets on the net.

In a pinch you can use human meds on animals and last resort I maybe the other way too?
What about the dosages? It would have to be last resort.

You can find them online.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd definately shoot and eat a human before I ate one of my dogs. I like dogs. Humans suck.

^^^This......

My dogs are going with me. They make a wonderful sentry / watchdog, and will fight to protect us.

It would have to be LAST resort before I would eat them. After every thing else is gone.

^^This.....

My dog would be the last thing I ate.

A lot of people seem to be loners when I hear them talk about stuff like this. Me, I would form a group and just plunder the anti-socials. The group would probably the same people I hang out with now..

^^and this....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my pets. I would do everything in my power to keep them from suffering. However, if the time came, no matter how hard it would be, I would end that suffering.

Besides, my pets serve a purpose. Every dog I've ever had has been fiercely loyal and been a great early detection system, as well as a wonderful deterrent to people who don't know us. I don't care for folks who show up at my home unannounced. Neither do my dogs.

I could NEVER kill one of my pets to eat. That's what I have the chickens and rabbits for. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom