Post your Pooch !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my Aussie his name is Rumble.

i455.photobucket.com_albums_qq278_varnercolt_7EE4A0E7_D598_4E0ef154c50987087140571cc176206b825.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lost my best friend a few months back. Gordon Oswald Smith. 14 years and a couple weeks old.
DSC_0014.JPG

As you can tell, was is blind. Failed attempts to save his eyesight has left him without any eyes. He did fine as a blind boy, he was much happier and without any pain after they came out.

Then he had Congestive Heart Failure, which is treatable, but when they x-rayed him for the progress they found the liver & lung cancer. Then it all caught up to him. He is was longer a happy pup. He hacked and coughed. Pretty much lost his appetite the last two days.

He has had a full life. Has done things and gone places that most dogs would only dream about. He has been treated just like a kid his whole life and has given us the love of 20. (if any of you have or know a Boston Terrier, you know what I mean)

FISHINDOG.jpg

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0077.JPG

DSC_0267.JPG

smoocher.JPG

Toughest day of my life.

He was born an angel and stayed one his whole life.

But I still have DuPont (Aka Super Dupe) 9 years old now.

DSC_0024.JPG

He lives to play...

DUPEJUMP2.JPG

A frisbee is thrown every day (yes, every day, rain or shine).

And then we have Odie, our protector.... Father was Komondor, Mother Great Pyrenees

2 1/2 years old.

IMG_0631.JPG

And the newest addition, Elbie.

IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom