Pot Smoker Beware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Red, I log more time in the woods during the 2 weeks nearest the peak of the rut than most hunters log in several seasons. Fatigue from final prep trying to get out of town had me dozing on stand this morning, hence phone.

Don't worry about me, sir. I'd take driving tips from Billy Joel before taking your hunting advice. :D

Heading to tent for a nap now.

No advice here just a funny pic idea of a hunter, in full camo,sitting in a tree stand, surfing the web. :pms2:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And who gave them the power to expand the Constitution on their own? To expand their own powers? Who gave them the power to bypass the amendment process which must go through the individual States and totally change the Constitution on their own?

Michael

The Supreme Court, by considering arguments of ultimate hypothetical reasonable effects of a particular action.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel the current decline can be traced to people ignoring the laws.

Personally, I believe the decline is due to people willing to accept and follow the laws no matter how wrong the law is.

If it was to become legal by public vote, i.e. what the majority wanted, I'd never dispute it.

Direct democracy doesn't work. Direct democracy allows no checks against herd mentality, and therefore marginalizes the minority who may be the group that's actually right.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you didn't pay attention in Junior High civics... Then try reading the actual document and your questions shall be answered.

And who gave them the power to expand the Constitution on their own? To expand their own powers? Who gave them the power to bypass the amendment process which must go through the individual States and totally change the Constitution on their own?

Michael

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I started a similar thread over on NWFA (where you can get a Medical Marijuana Card Legally In OR and WA) ....... Sure has been a lot more discussion on this site ....... Good for all of you ........ You have brought up some very interesting points. Remember, it all started with the GCA back in 1968.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Control_Act_of_1968

It all comes down to this: Who owns you?

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started a similar thread over on NWFA (where you can get a Medical Marijuana Card Legally In OR and WA) ....... Sure has been a lot more discussion on this site ....... Good for all of you ........ You have brought up some very interesting points. Remember, it all started with the GCA back in 1968.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Control_Act_of_1968

No, it all started with the National Firearms Act of 1934.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Reddog ... dude, like I'm outta ding dongs man ... bummer ... can you help a sista out?? ;)

Her ya go BB

i826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_Ding_dongs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom