Public Service Message From Spamby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I have a 1992 Jeep Wrangler. Its nothing special but it gets me where I want to go. I've been driving my wife back and forth to work around Tulsa. Ok now I've seen alot of sudans or compact cars trying to drive around in this crap. I've also seen alot of 2 wheel drive wanna be suv's trying also. Some have made it where they wanted to go and others were sitting in a ditch or median waiting to get pulled out. So here it goes with my messege.

1. When the snow hits, you should already be prepared, don't wait until the roads are crap.

2. Know your limitations, just because you have a 4x4, know what you can and can't do.

3. Stay off the roads unless you just have to get on the roads.

4. Get your vehcile prepared to go out, shovel, flashlights, blankets, cell phone charged etc.

And just for those who are wondering, my wife stayed home acouple of days from work because I thought it was to bad to travel.

I don't want to rant but people are dangerous out there and I am thinking of myself and my loved ones.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for your advice Captain Obvious :D

Too bad every person in OKC doesn't read this. Then it might help.

On second thought, it wouldn't help.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I have a 1992 Jeep Wrangler. Its nothing special but it gets me where I want to go. I've been driving my wife back and forth to work around Tulsa. Ok now I've seen alot of sudans or compact cars trying to drive around in this crap. I've also seen alot of 2 wheel drive wanna be suv's trying also. Some have made it where they wanted to go and others were sitting in a ditch or median waiting to get pulled out. So here it goes with my messege.

1. When the snow hits, you should already be prepared, don't wait until the roads are crap.

2. Know your limitations, just because you have a 4x4, know what you can and can't do.

3. Stay off the roads unless you just have to get on the roads.

4. Get your vehcile prepared to go out, shovel, flashlights, blankets, cell phone charged etc.

And just for those who are wondering, my wife stayed home acouple of days from work because I thought it was to bad to travel.

I don't want to rant but people are dangerous out there and I am thinking of myself and my loved ones.

I agree with you although I don't see why you have to call out North African people. I mean after all, they live in a desert, you can't expect them to know how to drive in snow. :rotflmao:

Drail

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good words of advice...and funny stuff about the sudans!! i have always said oklahoma has horrible drivers and my buddies in other states say no they are worse here (insert state) i said well i think they train them to be stupid drivers here and ship them abroad! LOL people in general just don't have common sense anymore...

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you although I don't see why you have to call out North African people. I mean after all, they live in a desert, you can't expect them to know how to drive in snow. :rotflmao:

Oklahoma public education at its finest!

Thank you for your advice Captain Obvious

:tounge2:Well someone had to say it.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma public education at its finest!

Thank you for your advice Captain Obvious

:tounge2:Well someone had to say it.

No offense, but it's been said a TON lately and no matter how much it's said it won't help. Just accept that it won't change. :)

Man that blue text made my eyes hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom