Quietbore 45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Shot some last night with my Glock 17 and my can. Haven’t shot with my pistol yet. I could not believe how quiet it was. It was quite a bit quieter than my sub guns. But that may have been because I was standing on my porch so there was an echo. I went out into the yard with my Glock so there was no echo. But I am very pleased with the performance of this can. I’ll try to get my video up this weekend.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I came across this guy on snipers hide. This video is of him testing the QB .30 caliber can. The results are pretty impressive to me. Especially when he is getting down close to 130 decibels on a 10.5”. I think I will be very happy with this. I’ve also considered getting the 556 can and then drilling it out for a 9mm. That way I have a stronger can than the 9mm one I built.

That's Joseph Longo aka Silencer Student on Patreon or youtube or facebook silencer groups. If you want to learn to build some good cans it's worth the ten bucks a month on Patreon to watch all his how to videos. And he's got a lot.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried to video shooting my 45 can.
In reality its not bad.
In video it's very loud. But then the steel casings and shotgun shells I'm walking on are loud too.
Never video-ed anything before and can't figure out how to upload it.

My wife was in the porch so I think it made it sound louder. Still not loud though. In person it is incredibly quiet. Especially using HUSH ammo.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to find the pure performance website and couldn’t find it. This form 1 stuff is over my head. Lol. That’s why QB was so good for me. It’s easy to make. And they engraved it for me. I don’t shoot a ton so I don’t need a really heavy duty can. I basically just shoot .22 and 9mm. Occasionally I’ll shoot my AR’s and AK. I saw a company called JK Armament. The guy who owns it used to work for some suppressor companies. His modular solvent trap looks pretty cool. As long as a can is hearing safe I am good. And mine is.
https://pureperformancearmory.com/

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just emailed Pure Performance. I’m assuming their website is bare due to ATF shenanigans. So ridiculous…
Yeah, Quiet Bore is the same way. I emailed them but haven’t heard back. This really makes me fuming mad. I was just fixing to send in my Eform1 and fingerprints and then this crap happens.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, Quiet Bore is the same way. I emailed them but haven’t heard back. This really makes me fuming mad. I was just fixing to send in my Eform1 and fingerprints and then this crap happens.
I saw somewhere they were offering to sell you a form 4 completed for same price as kit. Think it was on a facebook form1 page

Latest posts

Top Bottom